Preparing Roofing Assessment Reports
Article: No. PRAR-KB-2-14.1
Summary: This article we will review guidelines for preparing roofing assessment reports. In many roofing assessment projects a written report is the only deliverable. There are experienced inspection companies, system suppliers and organizations that provide opinions on what reporting formats, data to be included, visual materials and detail required for roofing reports. By reviewing a larger sample of opinions the author intends to show comparisons of the scope of work provided for roof system reports. Please refer to the building authority directly for confirmation for any roofing assessment as a compliance requirement required by local building codes. The Author can be reached by e-mail for questions concerning content or the opinions expressed in this article. Please use the Article number for reference.
Audience: Building Owners, Property Managers, Facility Managers, V.P. Construction, Director of Building and Grounds, School Boards, Town Managers, Condo Construction Committees.
Article: This article is being reviewed by our technical writing staff and will be updated when complete.
- Roofing Inspections
- Choosing a Roof Inspection Firm
- The Introduction to Roof Asset Management
- Roofing Asset Management Software
- How to Inventory Commercial Roofing Types
- Who Owns the Roof Assessment Data?
- Roofing Assessment Steps
- Roof Condition Ratings
- Rating and Ranking Roofing for Repairs
- Rating and Ranking Roofing for Capital Replacement
- Preparing Roofing Assessment Reports